A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Fitness Survey

I did the survey waaaaay back in 2013... before anyone ever even read my blog! 
I thought it would be fun to do again...


What did you eat for breakfast? Special K Protein Plus Cereal! Or an egg sandwich. Or shredded wheat.


How much water do you drink a day? I aim for 100oz but it ends up being more like 67 oz or so...

What is your current favorite workout? Running! (Since I recently took some time off!)

How many calories do you eat a day? A lot. 2,000+.

What are your favorite healthy snacks? Apples, turkey breast, peanut butter, cheese... I am trying to limit my answers to the only truly "healthy" snacks I eat!

What do you usually eat for lunch? Chicken, broccoli, and/or sweet 'taters. Every work day.

Okay, I guess no sweet taters today.

What is your favorite body part to strength train? Back!


What is your least favorite body part to strength train? Biceps.


Those guns aren't from curls, I can tell ya that!

What are your "bad" food cravings? Oh, anything and everything! I don't look at it as "bad" though. There is a time and a place for all kinds of foods!

Do you take any vitamins or supplements? I sometimes have whey protein powder. I have it in the summer more than the winter because I will put it in shakes.


Do you eat fast food? Dairy Queen. :)


How often do you eat out? Not a lot. Eating at home is a great way to save lots and lots of money!

Do you have a gym membership? Yes, I love Planet Fitness! $10 a month, bare bones. Can't beat that.

How many hours of sleep do you get a night? I prefer 8-9. That doesn't mean I get it, though.

Do you have a "cheat" day? No, I just try to eat healthy most of the time. If I want junk, I have it. I don't require it to be on a certain day.

Do you drink alcohol? Yes I do! I am back on the dry red wine train.


Do you have a workout buddy? Only if you count Rob Cesternino, the greatest podcaster there is!


What is the best thing that changed in your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle? I obsess less!

What is the last healthy thing you did? I did the couch stretch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Feel free to do this survey!
Or answer a question in the comments!

17 comments:

  1. My unhealthy food craving=LAYS potato chips. I will eat the whole bag. Feel sick, and do it again the next day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol you are my hero! I do shit like that too.

      Delete
    2. Cheryl, I'm right there with you (the Family Size bag even - not pretty)!!!

      Delete
  2. My unhealthy (for me) food craving is bread. I'm celiac and i will just say that i have yet to come across a gluten free bread that tastes like the real deal! :( All day long I fantasize about those delicious loaves of bread that restaurants give out for free. The best stuff in life is free!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry, that's no fun. :( Hopefully they will soon find something that makes it closer to the real deal. With all these people who AREN'T celiac and eat GF, it can only help your cause!

      Delete
  3. I like your approach to "cheat days" - that's pretty much my thoughts, too. However, my lunch is not nearly as healthy as yours everyday. I usually have left-overs of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it helps that I pack my lunch in the morning. On the weekends, I do not have chicken, sweet taters and broccoli! There are so many other options at my disposal at home...

      Delete
  4. I eat out waaaaay too often. It is my healthy lifestyle Achilles heel. Unfortunately we are just not in the habit of carving out time in the evenings or weekends for grocery shopping and meal prep. Ugh, there are so many things I'm not in the habit of that I really should be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Add it to your habits for each month!

      Delete
    2. Ditch the pj one, so you can lay around in your pjs when you get home from grocery shopping :)

      Delete
  5. OMG I am beyond jealous of your arms!

    Do you get bored of eating the same lunch every day? I find that's the hardest thing for me to deal with when I'm trying to clean up my "diet".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so hungry by lunch time that I do not mind eating the same thing. This only works at work. If it is summer or the weekend, I do NOT eat the same thing every day.

      Delete
  6. Love your arms!!!! I'm glad I found another chicken and broccoli gal ;)

    ReplyDelete

  7. If you are Looking for complete
    Dairy Queen Survey? Or Do you want to take
    Dairy Queen Customer satisfaction survey or want to give Dairy Queen Guest Feedback?
    Here I in this post I have given step by step guide for complete
    Dairy Queen customer satisfaction survey and Dairy Queen guest feedback



    Dairy Queen Survey



    Dairy Queen guest feedback



    Dairy Queen customer satisfaction survey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting.

    krogerfeedback.com fuel survey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for proving such a kind information, its means a lot to me. Also check Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey . Moreover, customer satisfaction survey

    ReplyDelete