A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Oh Tuesday, you’re messing with my emotions!


I headed to the gym dark and early. I really wanted to run but I didn’t know if I should. After an epic eleven miler on Sunday with Allison (which included four climbs) my ITB was a little angered. I could even feel it on Monday. But when I woke up Tuesday morning, it was fine. Should I try running? I had to do at least a mile or two to test it… and to stay sane.

Lucky for me, I was able to do five miles no problem. I only stopped because I didn’t want to push it. Boy did I have a nice runner’s high after that! Seriously, I don’t know how I would stay sane these days without running.

So everything started off well. However, the first wrench that was thrown at me was while I was getting dressed for work at the gym. I realized I DID NOT PACK UNDERWEAR!!! What an unfortunate thing to forget. This has happened before and I survived. I guess going commando isn’t the worst thing in the world.

Since I was out of K-cups at home, I decided I would splurge and get a Dunkin coffee from the gas station on the way to work. I don’t like to waste money on coffee but I was in serious need of a nice huge cup of liquid happiness.

Unfortunately, when I was halfway to work, I squeezed the cup a little too
 hard and the top came off. I spilled half of my coffee all over my nice winter jacket, my pants, and my car seat. All of these things are black in color, however, I didn’t want my nice coat and my new car seat to smell like coffee forever!

I pulled over and got a towel and some water from the back of my car (trail runners always have towels and water handy) and started to clean things up. At least I still had half my coffee left… until I knocked it over by accident and it poured all over the street.

What a freaking morning!

Don’t worry, I bummed two K-cups off my colleagues and was able to have my regular morning and afternoon coffee.

The rest of my day went smoothly, thank goodness! I am now drinking wine and there are to quiche in the oven. So I really can't complain!
How was your Tuesday!?
What's the worst thing you spilled in your car?

6 comments:

  1. I once knocked over a red-colored slushy drink from Sonic onto my friend's feet in the back seat. In my haste to grab it I stabbed right through the side of the Styrofoam cup, so tilting it upright didn't stop the explosion. And since I was at Sonic I had to ring the buzzer to request more napkins and then just wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg!

      So you can't get out of your car at sonic? I have never been to one!

      Delete
    2. You can get out but it's just a drive in place so there aren't napkins anywhere that you can grab yourself. I hadn't built up my intense supply of glove compartment napkins yet!

      Delete
  2. Don't ever spill milk in your car. It'll stink for months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you are so right! I consider myself lucky!

      Delete
  3. Tujuan Livechat S128Poker Alternative Komunikasi Persuasif

    Ada tujuan lain agar komunikasi antara pemain dengan customer service agar dapat mengubah cara pikir dan juga sikap atau perilaku pemain ketika bermain judi bersama S128Poker. Inilah Tujuan Livechat S128Poker Alternative Komunikasi yang diharapkan dapat lebih persuasif dari (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete