A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Friday, April 12, 2019

Currently!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Well, I woke up at 2am 
so I may as well write a blog post!


Current Running Situation: I'm running mainly for mental sanity at this point with a couple of trail runs with climbs thrown in there to get myself ready for Hyner in a couple weeks.




Current Sleeping Situation: So much better than what it was! I think it's mainly because I'm sometimes being a little irresponsible and staying up really late. I know sleep debt isn't a good thing, but oh well. When I remember, I still take my trazodone.



Current guilty pleasure: Running a lot.


Current drink: Sangria with a shot of vodka. Don't judge.



Current favorite TV show: We cut cable! I'm watching Survivor via CBS All Access but I'm having a hard time getting into this season. I'm also rewatching The Office on Netflix. Did you know I used to look like Pam when I was younger, fatter, and had long hair!?


Picture me with the Pam deadpan look on my face...

Current triumph: I figured out how to transfer music from a CD, into itunes, and onto my phone. Ever since they re-imaged our work computers, Windows Media Player (the program I knew how to use) wouldn't work. It only took me a couple months, but I finally did it. Infuriating!

Current indulgence: Instead of drinking from my water bottle at night, I put two cans of seltzer water on my bedside table to drink. I'm a DIVA!

Current food: Quiche for life.

Current excitement: Less than 35 work days until summer vacation!


Currently listening to: Not a whole lot! Currently, many of my drives and runs are without music and even without  podcasts! Too much noise. I need solitude.

Currently needing: New wireless headphones. I lost mine. But I know as soon as I buy some I will find them again! It is a BITCH having to use my old headphones with a cord. Should I just bite the bullet?

Currently thankful for: Supportive friends, family, and colleagues.


Currently enjoying: Warm morning runs in shorts! I am always surprised when spring actually arrives and I feel like we don't deserve such nice whether. But after enduring a PA winter, we DO deserve good weather!
Tell me something current about you!

7 comments:

  1. OMG ,,YES...we deserve this nice weather! I hope this is it, I hope it only gets warmer from here on out. If I lived in Minnesota I would probably cry right now. Their weather would be like a slap in the face....its spring one day and then a blizzard the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's here to stay! Except for some of my morning runs will prob be in the high 30s, low 40s a couple more times.

      Delete
  2. Currently stressing out about my upcoming marathon in 2 weeks! Taper time... did I do the best I could? Will my hammie pain go away? What will the day bring?? We are a few episodes behind on Survivor. The Edge of Extinction is an interesting concept, but there are still too many people playing for me to keep track of everything!
    The snow is gone here, but now the wind is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pre marathon stress!!! All part of the healthy process, right? :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, you really did look different with longer hair... :)

    Something current: I am going to Germany next week. I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tujuan Livechat S128Poker Alternative Komunikasi Persuasif

    Ada tujuan lain agar komunikasi antara pemain dengan customer service agar dapat mengubah cara pikir dan juga sikap atau perilaku pemain ketika bermain judi bersama S128Poker. Inilah Tujuan Livechat S128Poker Alternative Komunikasi yang diharapkan dapat lebih persuasif dari (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete