A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This is predictable, but I want to talk about some things I have been thankful for lately.

Let me start by saying am so thankful for the life I have and all the people in it. I am truly fortunate.

I'M THANKFUL FOR...

Jake Tapper, Anderson Cooper, Stephen Colbert, and Samantha Bee.

Good health insurance and co-pays I can afford.

Dirty martinis with fancy blue cheese stuffed olives.

This ring that was my Grandma's. Whenever I wear it, it reminds me of her.



Living in a part of the country that experiences all 4 seasons... even if some of them are short!

A healthy body that lets me do so many of the things I enjoy.

Cheap puzzles from Good Will.

Two beautiful kitty cats that give me more joy and love in my life than I ever felt possible.




Leggings that look like dress pants.

Leggings that don't look like dress pants.

The happy childhood I was so fortunate to have.

A job I love and one I will be happy to do for the next 21 years. Lunch or no lunch.

Family, friends, and Paul.

Happy Thanksgiving, Family and Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving friend! Have you tried the fleece lined leggings? Now those are a blessing...haha. Hope you have a great day with family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes fleece lined are great. For running and for work! Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete