Yesterday was a wonderful day! It was so wonderful that I wanted to share some of the things I was thankful for throughout the day- big and small!
- Thanks to Trazodone, I got a solid night's sleep! The cats woke me up twice but I was able to fall back asleep!
- After a frigid run with crazy winds, it was wonderful to spend the day in my warm classroom. I'm thankful for a job that keeps me WARM.
- I'm thankful for my saxophone students who have been practicing very hard and are moving along quite nicely in our lesson book.
- My second graders had an awesome music class. They sang their hearts out and then worked well in groups while playing a listening game. It was an "easy" class to teach because they were on the ball!
- I'm thankful for being able to reunite with one of my best friends from high school! We had dinner together and just jibber jabbered the night away!