Today's Friday 5 theme is FAVORITES! (per the rules of the Friday 5 Link Up).
We had so much fun on vacation but we were so thankful to come home! Even though we were having fun, we were getting pretty homesick by Day 4 of our visit to Colorado. It's just our nature. On our hike, we talked about some of the normal, mundane, "boring" things we missed while we were at home!
1. Paul says he missed: Eating shredded wheat and watching The Office in the basement.
2. Meg says she missed: Fiddling on my computer while drinking iced coffee in the morning.
3. Paul says he missed: Laundry.
4. Meg says she missed: Colbert.
5. Paul says he missed: Mowing the lawn.
6. Meg says she missed: Podcasts.
Ever since we got home, I've been randomly shouting, "We're hooooooome!!!" to no one in particular. It feels so good to sleep in my own bed. I am so thankful we are able to take vacations, but even more thankful we have a home we love so much!
Today, I'm linking up with the DC girls for Friday 5!