I saw this survey over at Run To The Finish and thought it would be fun to fill out! I don't think I answered any of these specific questions before, so heeeeeeeeeeeere we go!
1. This or That: 5k or marathon? Oh they both suck in their own, unique ways! I'm going to go with marathon since long distance is my first true love.
2. This or That: flat race in the heat or hilly race in the cold? I'm all about summer right now so give me a flat course with some scorching sun!
3. This or That: new running shoes or new running outfit? SHOES. Shoes are expensive and I have to have good, quality shoes. I rarely buy running clothes. I just wear the same old stuff. I could buy nice running clothes if I wanted to but I'd rather spend my money on other things.
4. This or That: run a marathon without headphones or Garmin? I only used headphones once in a race and it was for 6 miles. I can easily go without headphones!
5. This or That: race because of the convenience (location, price, travel) or the swag? Convenience.
6. This or That: PR but result in an injury or finish strong and miss a PR? I am sure you know my answer to this. I am over injury- let's finish strong!
7. This or That: 100 squats or 100 push ups? Push ups so my knee doesn't hurt after.
8. This or That: run without socks or run without sports bra? Without socks. My boobs are small so I don't need the support, I would just hate for my nipples to chafe.
9. This or That: treadmill for an hour or run around the same street block for an hour? I will actually go with the treadmill on this one!
10. This or That: Ragner Relay or marathon relay team? Marathon. Less commitment. I'm afraid of commitment.
11. This or That: run naked or naked yoga? Running. Easy. In fact, I already have a naked race in mind but I never got the courage to do it!
12: This or That: come in 4th in the Olympics or 1st in NYC marathon? 1st at NYC!
13: This or That: give up running for 3 years to BQ but never BQ and run as much as you want? I'd rather never BQ again and run as much as I want. Though if I never ran Boston, my answer could be different!
So, tell me one your "This or Thats"!