I enjoy reading other fitness blogs. I recently spent a lot of time catching up on some, and I saw several posts entitled "Fitness Bucket List". What a great idea! So I decided to make one of my own. A list of fitness goals/activities I want to accomplish before I die.
I'm only including things on my list that I think are at least in the REALM of possibilities. For instance, "Win the Boston Marathon" is not on my list, even though, ummmm, who wouldn't want to do that? I'm only including things that I at least have some sort of chance at actually doing!!!
Here we go...
1. Become a personal trainer and help others
cross things off their Fitness Bucket List!
2. Lead a marathon pace group.
3. PR in the marathon, half marathon, 5k, and mile.
5. Run the entire Appalachian Trail in Pennsylvania.
6. Do 10 pull ups in a row.
7. Become a Zumba instructor.
8. Learn to take 1 rest day a week.
9. Stretch/foam roll every. damn. day.
I wish I could round this list out to an even ten, but I can't! Although as soon as I hit publish, I am sure I will think of something to finish the list!
How about you, what is on your Fitness Bucket List???
Have you ever done something that's on my list?
Suggestions for my #10!??