A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Friday, December 6, 2013

Confessions 2.0...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



1. We had some Crystal Light Pomtini mix in our house... and I was drinking it. But don't worry. It's GONE now.



Trashed!!!


2. Something in the sun room smells like cat pee. I can't tell what it is, but I've been sitting in this exact spot on the couch for over an hour now and I get a small whiff of it about every ten minutes. My solution? Candles!


3. I don't make my piano students play to a metronome because if they were to not stick with the clicking noise, my brain would explode! (I still make them play on a steady beat, I just have other means of getting them to do that other than a metronome!)


4. This is what I wore on my run last Sunday. It was freezing, and my Under Armour pants were in the wash.




5. I didn't study at ALL over Thanksgiving break. But I think I needed a break to let all the info "simmer" before a charge ahead...


6. We only turned our heat on a few days ago. Why use heat when we can just wear layers!?



7. I'm starting to feel very overwhelmed with everything on my plate, and everything life has been throwing me lately. All my Christmas shopping is done, so that's not a bother. It's just work has been CRAZY, I took on some more piano students, I have to fit in 3 physical therapy sessions a week, we are probably going to have to end up traveling over the holiday... it's just all SO MUCH. I need some strategies to cope these next few weeks because my brain just can't relax. What do you do to calm down when you're stressed/anxious/busy?



Confess something to me! I'll put it in the vault...

No comments:

Post a Comment