A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Why I Run

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



1. Running is my "me" time. I can really get to know my true self during a run.

2. Running makes me feel strong. It makes me KNOW I am strong.

3. When I run, I get to be outside and enjoy this beautiful world. Life is so rushy-rushy. Running makes me stop and appreciate everything around me.

4. Running helps keep me fit and healthy.

5. Running wakes me up and clears my head. It is a good time for me to make thoughtful decisions.

6. Running is therapy. It can ease my sadness and help me let go of anger.

7. Running is a competition against myself- no one else.

8. The "Runners High". Yes, it exists!

9. Running makes me feel free. I don't know how else to describe it. Alone on the open road, in control of wherever I want to go.

10. I'm not going to lie, I like that running sometimes allows me to eat junk!




Why do you love to run?

No comments:

Post a Comment