1. Running is my "me" time. I can really get to know my true self during a run.
2. Running makes me feel strong. It makes me KNOW I am strong.
3. When I run, I get to be outside and enjoy this beautiful world. Life is so rushy-rushy. Running makes me stop and appreciate everything around me.
4. Running helps keep me fit and healthy.
5. Running wakes me up and clears my head. It is a good time for me to make thoughtful decisions.
6. Running is therapy. It can ease my sadness and help me let go of anger.
7. Running is a competition against myself- no one else.
8. The "Runners High". Yes, it exists!
9. Running makes me feel free. I don't know how else to describe it. Alone on the open road, in control of wherever I want to go.
10. I'm not going to lie, I like that running sometimes allows me to eat junk!
Why do you love to run?