A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

An idea!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Guys, I have a GREAT IDEA!

A lot of my readers already are involved in a regular strength training program. However, I feel like just as many readers struggle to fit strength training into their schedules! I am always getting comments from readers lamenting that they wish they did more strength training.



Well my friends, TODAY IS YOUR DAY!


Actually, Sundays will be your day.

Here is your Strength Training Challenge, if you choose to accept it!


1. On Sundays, I will post a full body strength training workout. I will provide video demonstrations for each of the workouts as well as a list of any equipment needed. You can do the workout at home or at the gym.


2. Complete the workout (with any modifications needed) at some time during the week. You can do it twice on nonconsecutive days or stick with once a week. Whatever works best for YOU.

3. Write a post about how your workout went or leave a comment on my post about how it went! This way, we can motivate each other and GET IT DONE!




My goal of providing these workouts is to motivate more runners to strength train!

WHO'S IN!!!!!!?????


**Remember, while I am a personal trainer, I am not your personal trainer. Any advice/information I am providing is general and may not be appropriate for everyone.**

If you live in the area and want me to write a strength training program especially for you, feel free to contact me! I love writing workouts for clients! 


Contact me TODAY for a free consultation! 




Check out my website- Megan Michael Training.
Who here already participate in regular strength training?
Anyone up to try my weekly strength training workouts? I'm thinking of doing it for a month and then you will have 4 workouts to choose from and can continue on your own if you would like!

19 comments:

  1. Sweet! I do my own workouts 2-3 x per week but I am getting in a rut. I am totally on board w/ doing your program! Thank you, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Switch in some of my moves if you are bored!

      Delete
  2. I am in! I think I am gonna get my butt kicked...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I am going to keep it simple! I don't want to kick anyone's butt the first workout or no one will do the second!

      Delete
  3. I do strength training on Wednesdays but would love to switch up my routine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Well then if you need a little something new add some of the moves I post. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh what the heck, I'm in! While I have actually been good about my strength training these days, it would be good for me to mix things up with my routine and accountability is my best friend when it comes to running!

    PS, I ran this morning! You inspired me! My alarm went off and I thought about what you said: "knowing I'll feel better after I do it is what gets me out of bed!" Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes go Hanna! To bad we weren't neighbors, we could totally just run together in the morning! GUILT about letting someone hanging is also a good motivator. ;)

      Delete
  5. I am in. I need some accountability in my life, lol Have a great day
    bakingrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Accountability is everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Until we have a habit formed, it is nice to have some accountability to get things done!

      Delete
  7. This is great! I strength train at the gym but would like to do more of it at home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooooove this idea!! I'm gonna try to commit to it! I need it!

    ReplyDelete