Thank you to Amanda @ Running With Spoons for this Thinking Out Loud link up!
1. On Tuesday night, my 4th graders performed their spring concert. The chorus, show choir, and recorder band performed. I am SO proud of their performance! I wish I could post a video or picture, but obviously I cannot. All I can say is that my heart is so full right now!
2. MUENSTER CHEESE. Have you heard of this? Of course you have. But we just started buying it and I am hooked!
3. In case you didn't know, I eat A LOT of chicken breast. I go through a Giant Valu Pack in a little over a week. It may surprise you to know I probably only made myself chicken once or twice. That's right. Paul is my CHICKEN MAKIN' MAN! Now that it has been warmer out, he has been grilling my chicken and seasoning it with all kinds of good stuff. I feel like I am eating at Outback like twice a day!
Not only does he make me chicken, but he'll dress up like a NERD with me for Halloween!
4. It's Teacher Appreciation Week! The PTO at our school has been providing all kinds of goodies for us in the faculty lounge this week. Yesterday it was DUNKIN' DONUTS COFFEE. I went back for seconds and thirds!
Well, they can't drive yet. But my students definitely go on nicer vacations than I do!
5. Dare I say the weeks have been flying by? We're down to 17.5 student days left in the school year! I cannot believe summer is right around the corner. Sometimes I feel like I am wishing my life away. Counting down the days until the weekend... counting down the days until summer... This is LIFE. I should embrace it. It shouldn't be the everlasting countdown until the next "good" thing comes along.
That being said... 65 days until HAWAIIIIIIIIII!
What's your favorite kind of cheese?
Do you like grillin'?
Tell me something random... Think Out Loud!