A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Friday, May 23, 2014

I must redirect you today...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Happy Friday! Yesterday felt like Friday to me. I am still trying to catch up on sleep from Wednesday night. I stayed up past midnight watching the Survivor Finale and then reading message boards about the outcome. GO TONY!


And Woo. LOVE WOO!

Instead of a normal post today, I'd like to redirect you over to Lis @ 26.2 x 2. She interviewed me for a Blogger Profile on her running blog and today I am featured!

Make sure you stop by and read the post, as well as follow the rest of Lis's running, marathon training, and basset hound adventures!
Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks for redirecting everyone to my blog! And sorry to interrupt your normal posts at the last minute, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see you profiled on 26.2x2! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. i seriously loved this season. i really wanted tasha to win! or spencer.... i'm all about the under dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm heading over now to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete