A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Random!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hola! I'm writing this on Wednesday night because I just realized I didn't have a post scheduled for tomorrow! So.... I'm just going to share some random things that have been going on lately! This may be short.

1. Celebrity Big Brother has started and I really like it! I also love that it's a show Paul and I can watch together. He's fun to watch reality TV with because we laugh at the same ridiculous things.


2. Tuesday was a big day at work because I got a HAND SANITIZER DISPENSER IN MY ROOM!!!! You are jealous, I know you are.


3. I'm going to try out a new podcast called Ear Hustle. It's hosted by two inmates at San Quintin State Prison. I could learn a lot!


4. A Netflix show called You was recommended to me and I think Paul and I are going to start watching it. I hope we like it! We need a new show!



5. When I got to work on Wednesday, our secretary (who is my friend) asked me if I had my budget done because it was due on January 14. Omg!!! I thought I had until the end of January to do it! So needless to say, Wednesday was an extremely busy day at work... I'm normally ON TOP OF deadlines. This is not like me!


6. I had a physical on Wednesday afternoon and I ended up getting my cholesterol and blood sugar blood work done. I was so scared to have the needle, but luckily it did not hurt! The nurse told me I had very good veins. I guess good veins means the gross blue kind you can see through your skin...

Do needles freak you out?
Have you seen You?
Did you ever miss an important work deadline?

5 comments:

  1. Needles don't bother me much. Certainly not enjoyable though! Sydney had to get some blood drawn, and I did not think we were going to make it. She was shaking before they even got a needle near her. Thankful she stayed still enough to get the job done. I hope we don't have to repeat that any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw poor Sydney!!! :( Glad she got through it okay. It can be scary, just the unknown, ya know?

      Delete
  2. I have zero issues with needles -- I watch them draw blood and give shots. I hope you get a great check up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is hilarious Susan! Although you have had your fair share of needles so you should feel immune by now, right?

      Delete
    2. It actually always freaks them out that I watch (I am pretty sure Rick watches too). I think they are so used to people freaking out that our reaction totally throws them off their game. I've had a lot of needles. Allergies shots for 6 years, many tendon injections with my prolo and then giving Macy her insulin for 14 months. Needles ain't no big thang! LOL.

      Delete