So far this school year, we have had two snow days, at least 5 two hour delays, and a couple early dismissals due to bad weather. CRAZY!
(Yes, we have to make up days we miss due to weather. We do not have to make up late starts or early dismissals.)
Our latest snow day was this past Wednesday.
Here are 5 things I did on my snow day!
1. Caught up on internetting. Blogging, emails, my calendar, the news... It's exhausting keeping up with everything! Luckily coffee got me through!
2. Puzzles. I started this new 1000 piece puzzle. Do you like the little towers I make when I sort the pieces?
3. Practiced for Godspell. I spent at least two hours going over the entire show... blocking, singing, dancing... There is so much to remember and my memory is SHIT. Christmas loves when I sing up high so he joined me on the piano bench for those parts.
4. Lifted. In my pajamas. Yup.
5. Organized the fridge and pantry. A snow day is not complete unless a closet or something is organized, right?
We have a whole drawer in our fridge dedicated to cheese and butter!