Hey all! I am linking up with Running on Happy and Fairytales and Fitness for Friday 5 2.0! Since the topic was "free" I figured it was perfect because I was just going to talk about random stuff from this week anyway! So here it goes...
1. After a horrible night of no sleep, I decided I need to start tracking my sleep! Here's how it all went down:
Sun night- 9-11:59
Mon night- 9-5:45
Tue night- 10:30-5:45
Wed night- 1-5:45 (debate!)
Thurs night- TBD... hopefully 10-5:45!
This is what I looked like Thursday morning after less than 5 hours sleep...
When I walked into the faculty room for lunch, the kindergarten teachers said, "You look pissed off!" I said, "Nope, just tired!"
2. Finally, the debates are over! Ali mentioned anyone who watched all three should get a medal! I tend to agree. I get so nervous for the debates that it gives me a headache. So then I drink a lot of water and we have to keep pausing it so i can pee. Then I stay up really late watching post debate coverage. And now I decided I need a white pants suit so I can be as bad ass as Hillary!
3. It is HOT in PA. Last week I was running in long sleeves and gloves. This week, t-shirts or just my sports bra! Right when I was ready for fall, it got warm again.
4. Got the finishing touches for my Halloween costume. Tonight we're going to our friend Randy and Michael's annual Halloween party. Last year I started the tradition of dressing up as my least favorite Big Brother contestant from this past summer. Last year I went as Vanessa...
This year I am going as Nicole!
5. Knoebels with my family tomorrow! I am so freaking excited! I love my family, I love Knoebels, and I can't wait to see my nieces smiling as they ride the rides!
Big Brother watchers, did you like Vanessa or Nicole?
What's your favorite nearby amusement park?