IT'S FRIDAY! WE MADE IT!!!! That means it's time for Friday 5!
Here are 5 random things about my Wednesday!
1. I broke in some new running shoes. These are the same shoes I have been wearing for years- Mizuno Wave Riders. I think they are 20s? The laces are annoying. They are stretchy! WHY?
2. It's freaking cold in the morning! On my morning runs I need long sleeves since the real feel is in the mid 40s. Complete bullshit. On the weekends when I run midday, as long as it is sunny, I can still get away with just a sports bra.
3. This is the face I had to say goodbye to in the morning. Omg he is so precious!
4. My poor lamp! On Wednesday afternoon, just when my head was about to explode due to having ZERO patience left, a student knocked over my clarinet lamp and the bulb shattered. It was a complete accident and I wasn't mad at the student at all. But it was the perfect metaphor for the shitty day I was having!
5. My car is going to smell "fresh" for a long time... I went grocery shopping after work and apparently on the way home, the cap to the detergent broke and spilled into the cup holders in my car. Yeah, that was fun to clean up.
What's the weirdest thing you spilled in your car?
Tell me something fun you are doing this weekend!