WE MADE IT!
I hope your day is magical!
1. It's Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra Day! Today is our annual field trip to see the HSO perform their Young Person's Concert at The Forum in Harrisburg. Just me, 13 other teachers, and 230 third and fourth grade students. I am so happy the HSO performs this free concert for school children. It should be a fantastic morning at the orchestra!
2. Pumpkin Butter! One of the aides at my school makes pumpkin butter and she brought it in for me. It is so good! It tastes like apple butter but of course with pumpkin.
3. Our arborvitae went rogue! A couple nights ago we opened our bedroom window for the first time since spring and a grape vine was growing through our screen! Last night I went out to rip the vine down and noticed our arborvitae had grown so far over the fence that it was blocking part of our neighbor's gate! I felt so bad.
My neighbor was in his yard mowing his lawn and came over to me. He offered to trim it for us so that it wasn't blocking and also so it would start growing correctly. I said that would be awesome and offered to pay him, but he wouldn't hear anything of it. He said "I'm happy to do it for another Clinton/Kaine supporter." HAHA!
4. Paul makes everything special. Paul is a really sweet guy. On Thursday afternoon, he fixed my sangria for me. When he served it, I noticed he had made it quite festive!
I wish I didn't bite my nails.
5. Snaps! Here are my obligatory snaps for you this Friday. Hey, the cat pictures were yesterday. Enjoy!
This one freaking GROSSES ME OUT!!!!!!
I think it's because I have TRYPOPHOBIA!!!!
Do you have TRYPOPHOBIA??? Click HERE to find out!!!!
Do you like your neighbors?
What was your favorite field trip as a student?
Do you have TRYPOPHOBIA!!!??
WHY HAVEN'T YOU GIVEN ME YOUR SNAP CHAT USERNAME YET???