I'm not linking up today because I am kind of getting sick of the prescribed themes for each Friday. For instance, today the theme is FITNESS, and I don't have anything to say about fitness. Instead, I will just catch you up on a couple things going on in my world...
1. I'm going bra-less. The other day I had to run errands and it was so freaking hot out. I wanted to wear the least amount of clothes as possible... which meant no bra. I decided I am SICK OF WEARING BRAS and from now on I'm not going to wear one if I don't feel like it. I eyed myself in the mirror and sure, my nipples were poking out a little, but so what!? EVERYONE HAS NIPPLES. Ya'all are going to have to get over it.
2. My face has blown up. So clearly I have been sad and stressed lately, and apparently it is showing all over my face. I have broken out so bad over the past couple days. I'd take a selfie sans make up but I am too embarrassed!
3. BURKE RAMSEY IS DOING AN INTERVIEW ON DR. PHIL! Yes, this is the older brother of JonBenet, who was one of only three other people in the house at the time of his sister's murder. He has NEVER spoken publicly about JonBenet's murder, but in September he will be on Dr. Phil! This leads me to believe he needs money...
4. I eat KFC now. I got a boxed meal at KFC a couple days ago. It had 3 huge pieces of chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, coleslaw, and a DIET pepsi. I ate half of it and it tasted awesome going down but didn't settle to well (surprise!!!). It wasn't so bad though, because I ate the other half of the meal the next night. I freaking love fried chicken.
5. Does anyone else sometimes get out of bed to kiss their cats (or dogs) goodnight one last time? I do this a lot. Wouldn't you????
Oh, one last thing before I say goodbye...
Do you wear a bra?
Have any fun weekend plans?
Do you have a card with a chip? ISN'T IT ANNOYING?