Tuesday, August 23, 2016
The other day, Paul and I were bored watching commercials on CBS All Access while we binged on old seasons of Big Brother. In one of the competitions, a contestant was tempted by $10,000. She could take the money, but it meant the whole house (14 people) would have to eat only peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a week. Spoiler Alert: She took the money!
During the commercial, I asked Paul if he would eat PB&J for a week if it meant a stranger would get $10,000. Then I started to come up with all kinds of questions with the "for $10,000" temptation.
Here's what I came up with... and my answers!
1. Would you eat only PB&J for a week if it meant a stranger would get $10,000? Yes, and obviously I would hope the money would go to someone who really needed it and not someone who was a millionaire!
2. Would you eat only PB&J for a month if it meant your BEST FRIEND got $10,000? Yes! Eating PB&J for a month would absolutely suck, but if doing it meant one of my best friends got the money, it would be worth it. I'd like to think they'd do it for me...
3. Women: Would you shave your head for $10,000? Again, YES!!!! I am sure I would not care if my head were shaved while I was VACATIONING IN HAWAII!!!! (Because that is totally what I would do with a lot of that $10,000!)
4. Women: Would you shave your head if it meant your BEST FRIEND got $10,000? Sure! As long as they knew I did it for them so I would get lots of pats on the back- hahaha!
5. What's the longest you would go without running for $10,000? I'm thinking 3 months.
6. What's the longest you would go without working out at ALL for $10,000? Ugh... 1 month????
Please answer some or all of these questions in the comments! Or steal for a blog post!
Note: To me, $10,000 is a substantial amount of money! If $10,000 isn't a lot to you, just imagine an amount that would be a good chunk of change and use that to gauge your answer to the questions!