I'M GOING ROGUE AGAIN!!!!
Today's Friday 5 is all about my first couple days back at work... without students. Students come Monday.
1. FREAKING-A... I CAN'T SLEEP!!! On Tuesday morning (my first day back), I woke up at 4:30am and could not fall back asleep. I started to think about work, which pissed me off, so I got up at 4:50am... 55 minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off. This better not become a THING.
2. FUN FACT: IT'S HOT AS BALLS AT 5:30AM! Due to my early alarms, I thought I would enjoy some cooler running. Not so. The real feel at 5:30am was 80 degrees with 97% humidity. Now I'm glad I didn't bother to get up early this summer. It wouldn't have mattered!
3. I LOVE CHRISSY. Paul sent me this picture of Christmas while I was at work. I immediately made it my desktop background.
4. LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR MY CLASSROOM!!! Guys, this is life changing.
5. I HAVE THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD. When I got home from work, I saw that Paul cleaned the whole house! Be still, my heart! Man, what a guy!
Do you own a 3-hole punch?
What are you up to this weekend?