Today's Friday 5 post prompt is FOOD & DRINK.
I don't usually have a lot to say about food. But today I will tell you some of my Food-fessions!
1. I don't always wash my produce. This is bad. What do you think is going to happen to me? Will I grow a third arm eventually?
2. We drink a lot of milk. There is usually 3 gallons in our fridge at a time. (2 person household!)
3. The cats are on a diet and we count their calories. Christmas gets 218 calories a day and Jelly gets 180 calories a day. I feel bad for them. If that's all I got I would be hangry all the time. Maybe this is why Christmas pees everywhere.
4. When the contestants kill a chicken on Survivor, I need to leave the room. I eat a lot of chicken and I feel bad about it... but clearly not bad enough to stop eating chicken.
5. Apple Jacks with Marshmallows is my new crack! Paul saw it at Aldi on Wednesday and we could not pass it up. I had a bowl for dessert that night... and then stuck my hand in the box for a few more chomps. It's so good!
And look, it's an excellent source of iron! You know, I always wondered how to get enough iron in my diet. Clearly I should be eating more of this cereal!
What's your favorite cereal?
Did you ever need to put your fur baby on a diet?
What is going to happen to me if I continue to not wash my produce?
Today, I'm linking up with the DC girls for Friday 5!