A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Monday, October 1, 2018

My brother is an IRONMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
On Saturday, September 29, my brother Tyler completed his first IRONMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, I plan to post an interview about his experience. But for now, let's just take a minute to recognize the amazing feat of athleticism Tyler has accomplished! Not just the race, by the training, the dedication, the drive, the strength, and the mental capacity.




He is amazing.




Congratulations, Tyler!!!!!!


13 comments:

  1. INCREDIBLE! I am looking forward to hearing more about his experience. Truly the dedication to training and the mental strength to finish an IM is mind blowing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is crazy, but I knew if anyone could do it, it was Tyler.

      Delete
  2. Please congratulate him for me! What an awesome feat! I know you are all so proud of him! I know I am! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne! I'm sure he will read these comments.

      Delete
  3. Wow, that is amazing! Having done my tiny little triathlon, I can attest that Ironman is a huge accomplishment. Kudos to him!! Looking forward to the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Tyler! Awesome job and I am very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beyond amazing!!! Congrats Tyler!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Tyler! His time was awesome too... so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the kind words everyone. Tyler

    ReplyDelete