Today's theme is "Holiday Gifts", but I am cheating and just going random today. If you really want to know what I asked Santa for, it was basically puzzles, alpaca fur socks, and this.
Some important gifts I plan to give include donations to ACLU, Greenpeace, Planned Parenthood, and Hand in Hand for Syria.
Here is some randomness about my week. If you don't want any Survivor Finale spoilers, stop reading NOW!
1. It was quite a busy week! Tuesday was my 4th Grade chorus concert. They performed in the afternoon for the school and then in the evening for all of their parents. If you want to see what's going on in my music room, you can "like" EP Music Kids on Facebook! The students did an awesome job and I know they felt like STARS!
My friend Paula took some yearbook pictures before the show!
2. My classroom has been COLD this week! There were a couple days I didn't even take off my coat! Lucky for me, I was able to rock my zebra coat! (Good Will, $5!!!!!)
3. This week I got some mail from Hillary Clinton! I didn't know what it was, but it turned out to be a little a little thank you for donating to the campaign. Bittersweet.
4. Wednesday was the Survivor Finale! I am very happy that Adam won. Adam and David were my top two choices for winners, but honestly, I liked everyone in the final six! This was a very likable cast and they were players. What's even cooler is that Paul and I got to talk to Adam when we were at Survivor Know-It-Alls a couple weeks ago! I remember walking up the steps to leave and he was right behind me, so I told him I was rooting for him!
5. This is the picture that pops up on Paul's phone when I call him. When he showed me, I said, "I'm a lot of fun!" I was also a cheerleader. Can't you tell?
And now some random pictures from the photo shoot Chrissy and I had over the weekend...
Happy Friday, friends! I hope you have an awesome weekend!
What did you think of the Survivor Finale?
Did you go to any school concerts this holiday season?