Today's theme is "Things I Wouldn't Buy Again", but that theme was actually a challenge for me. So instead, I just have five random things for you this Friday!
I'm gonna be honest, my week hasn't been great...
My week has been quite shitty for stupid reasons as well as serious reasons.
Here's some stuff that isn't serious.
1. This past weekend, I was super surprised to realize that I didn't throw away my thick pink running shirt that really, really smells. I thought I threw it away last winter but I didn't! Woohoo! I get to wear my stinky shirt for at least another season!
2. I have a new obsession... reading blog posts that are Stitch Fix reviews. I don't know why I like it so much! One blog I found that does awesome reviews is called Crazy Together. Any other recs on bloggers that do monthly Stitch Fix reviews?
3. Next week is the Survivor finale!!! Who are yas all rooting for? Personally, this is the order I wish for them to win:
Now do I think that will happen? Of course not! I do *like* every person that is left in the game. This is a very likable cast with good personalities!
4. I have been sick all week. Nothing major to stay home for, just 4 days in a row of constant chills and scratchy/sore throat. And the fatigue. Oh my gosh, the fatigue.
5. This weekend is going to be a lot of fun. On Saturday we are going to Mifflinburg's Christkindl Market with our friends Bob and Rachel. My mom has a booth up there where she sells her beautiful hats and scarves. Need a one of a kind Christmas gift? Check out Hats by Peach on Facebook or Etsy. Sunday will be a chill day at home. I got a couple puzzles from the Dollar Tree so I will be busy doing those while Paul watches football. A busy day plus a lazy day is the perfect weekend!
Happy Friday, friends! I hope you have an awesome weekend!
What's your favorite piece of stinky running clothing?
Are you watching Survivor? Who are you rooting for?