Happy Friday, friends! Dare I say this week went relatively fast? Okay, there's all kinds of stuff to get to today so let's get started!
1. PISSED!!!!!!!!!! Freaking annoying, whiny, girl-hating Nicole won Big Brother. Somehow she beat my boy Paul. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??? I really, really thought Paul was going to win but I did prepare myself for the worst. I am so mad. Oh well. I can't wait until
Ratcole Nicole goes on social media and sees how hated she is. I know this makes me sound like a very mean person but she was horrible in the house. All she did was talk shit about the girls with Corey. I like to support women but I can't support her because she hates other girls and is intimidated by them.
2. No phone zone! I am slightly obsessed with my smartphone. Whenever it dings (and it dings a lot) I have to check it. I am proud of myself that I turned my phone OFF during the 3 hours on Wednesday while we were watching Survivor and Big Brother. I did not want the distraction and right now I don't have the self discipline to leave it on and not check it. I think I need to change my alerts. I do not need a ding for EVERY single notification.
3. AWESOME RUN!!! Despite only getting four hours of sleep Thursday night (the Big Brother finale did not end until 11pm and then I was too pissed to sleep), I had an awesome run the next morning! I ran 8 miles at a sub 8 pace average... and it felt effortless. I don't know if this good run was because I'm recovered from the Hansons nonsense or because there was like ZERO humidity.
Splits: 8:06, 8:09, 8:08, 8:03, 8:00, 7:42, 7:45, 7:34
4. I'm not into pumpkin stuff. Fall has arrived, and I know everyone is so ready for pumpkin flavored everything. I do love pumpkin pie and I make really good pumpkin cookies. But other than baked goods, I'm not really into pumpkin stuff.
5. I can't wait to see my family this weekend! My family and I are going to the Gratz Fair on Saturday! I can't wait to hang out with everyone. And that means you get cute pictures of my nieces and nephew on my Weekend Wrap Up this Monday!
What do you like that is pumpkin flavored?
Fun plans this weekend?