Happy Friday, friends! I hope you make it through the work day and have a fun weekend planned. Here's some Friday random-ness for you!
1. My piano student is awesome! At her last lesson, I told her to pick a song from one of her pop/rock books she had at home and prepare it for me. She came back to her next lesson and played Beat It and Sweet Child of Mine. Awesome choices!!!!
2. Snap Chat! I am still obsessed! A couple of you added me and you are probably regretting it as I snap all day long. Is it bad I crack myself up with my snaps?
3. Freaking bull crap. Who is watching Big Brother this season? Can I tell you how annoying I find Nicole!!?? She whines, plays the victim, and is way, way, way too worried about her image. Well, she's now in the Final 3 with Paul and James. I'm rooting for Paul, but if James and Nicole make it to Final 2, I'm going to have to throw my support behind James. He did nothing all season, but my dislike of Nicole trumps that!
4. New shoes. I'm due for some new Wave Riders in a few weeks, so I grabbed two pair when they were semi on sale. They are an ugly pink color, and I am going from the 18s to the 19s, so I am sure I will hate them. Expect a post two weeks from now about how horrible they are.
5. I have zero plans for this weekend except... Diving into this bad boy! I keep starting and stopping it. I need to just HUNKER DOWN and finish.
Did you add me to Snap Chat yet?
What are your weekend plans?