This list is fraught with scientific research on how to best recover properly from a race! I have no sources, you will just have to take my word for it... because... science.
1. Sleep in, then spend the rest of the morning laying on the couch sipping iced coffee and researching more races to run.
2. Wear your favorite fuzzy socks.
3. Make yourself a hearty brunch.
3. Watch a couple episodes of Dateline while finishing a puzzle.
4. Cuddle with your kitty cats.
6. Go to the store, buy ice cream, and eat it.
Have you ever had Amish macaroni salad?
How do you like to recover after a race?