Today's Friday 5 theme is Food & Drink. I'll be honest... I sometimes get sick of talking about food and reading about food. Do you really care what I eat? Probably not.
How can I make the topic of Food & Drink interesting? Well, Paul and I sometimes play this game where we talk about what food we would eat all the time if money were not a factor.
Here ya go... five foods that would be staples in my house/diet if I won the lottery!
1. Sushi. I'd have it delivered to my workplace so I could have it for lunch every day.
2. Salmon. I could totally see myself having a big chunk of salmon for dinner several nights a week.
3. Avocados. Why are avocados so expensive!? We buy them, but not weekly or anything like that. I would love to have one daily!
4. Cherries. Maybe we need to plant some cherry trees in our backyard? Then I could enjoy as many as I wanted!
5. Lagavulin. I have never actually bought myself a bottle of this because it is a teeeeeny bit out of my price range, but luckily I have friends who like to share!
Are there any foods you buy often despite the expense?
Today, I'm linking up with the DC girls for Friday 5!