- Planet Fitness is always very clean.
- The staff is friendly and helpful.
- There are rows and rows of cardio equipment.
- They have lots of free weights and weight machines.
- It's open 24 hours!
These are all very wonderful things. But I thought of 5 things that Planet Fitness could do to be just a little bit better!
1. Cool it down! It is always hot in there. Do you think if we all agreed to pay $11 a month they'd turn the A/C up a little?
2. Have televisions on the cardio equipment. Right now the TVs are far away on a wall and you can't change the channels.
3. Increase the max time on cardio equipment. Speaking of the cardio machines, I wish you could set the time for more than 60 minutes on the treadmill. I hate stopping mid workout because the machine timed out. There is no rule at PF that you can only be on the machine for 60 minutes, so I don't understand why they are all set up like that?
4. Get more weight benches. I rarely lift at Planet Fitness anymore, but when I did, there were peak times at the gym where I really wished they had a couple more weight benches. Oh, and while they're at it...
5. Get another assisted pull up machine. They only have one, and it wouldn't be so bad except that that's the machine people LOVE to hog!
I feel bad for even complaining at all about Planet Fitness. For $10 a month, it is soooooo worth it to be a member there. I know sometimes the place gets a bad wrap, but honestly, besides these quite minor complaints, there is nothing wrong with working out there!
Over the years of my blog, it looks like I have had a lot to say about Planet Fitness! In the spirit of Friday 5, here are 5 more posts about Planet Fitness that I have written.