Hey everyone! Before we get going with the Friday 5 post, I want to thank you all for your words of wisdom, insight, and suggestions in regards to yesterday's post about the Hansons Method. You all gave me even so much more to think about, and I really appreciate the time you took to comment and add to all of the thoughts swirling around in my head. You are the best!!!! I am so thankful for this community we have created.
ONWARD TO THE FRIDAY 5!
Today's Friday 5 theme is Food & Drink. I thought I'd talk about 5 foods I eat almost every day.
1. Cereal. Most of the time, I eat cereal for breakfast. On weekdays, I have my cereal after I run. On the weekends, it is before. I am on a Raisin Bran kick right now!
2. Chicken and broccoli. Paul makes me chicken and I take it to work for lunch. Lately, he has been making me BBQ chicken! I was really getting sick of it, so the BBQ sauce definitely makes me more excited about it. I also take broccoli to lunch. Yes, it gives me gas, but I work with kids 10 and under, so they don't care.
3. Peanut butter filled pretzels. These are a great snack to keep in my classroom!
4. Cheese. I never truly feel comfortable unless we have about four blocks of cheese in our refrigerator.
5. Wine. Okay, this isn't a food, but I have it every day!
Do you have a go to snack you keep at work?
Today, I'm linking up with the DC girls for Friday 5!