A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Wonderful Wednesdays! (Yes, I know today is Thursday. But I want to tell you about Wednesday.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesdays are always wonderful in my world! 

On Wednesday mornings, I usually run 8 miles. That's a little bit longer than I run during the week, but it keeps my head in the game and I enjoy my hour or so jaunt around my neighborhood.

On Wednesday afternoons, I do not teach piano lessons. I enjoy teaching lessons, but I also enjoy coming home from work and having a "free" day to just do whatever I want! That usually involves catching up on The View, working on a puzzle, and kicking Paul's ass in Monopoly Deal.

On Wednesday night, SURVIVOR is on! This is a second chance season, so it is fun to see contestants we are already familiar with give the game another go. Paul and I watch this show together and laugh at the same stupid things.

That's my life on Wednesdays!
What are your Wednesdays like?
What week day is the most wonderful in your world?
Are you watching Survivor? If so, we need to talk!

17 comments:

  1. Wednesdays are my least favorite day of the week because I have client calls on Wed! I love my clients, but I hate being stuck to a phone for any period of time. I wish I could just tell them their campaign updates and answer questions via text and emojis!

    I really like Tuesdays because a new Mindy Project episode comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate talking on the phone too! If I was your client, I would put it in my contract that we ONLY talk via text. No emojis though due to my flip phone.

      Delete
  2. Funny you should say this, because now it's Thursday and THURSDAYS are my favorite days of the week for the same reasons... running, and Survivor!! And our beer and pizza dinner night tradition. I always look forward to it. And it's usually the end of my work week, so it's all good :)
    Enjoy your Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOO yay for your Thursdays!!! So do you DVR Survivor and watch it on Thurs? We actually ended up not watching last night because I wanted to go to bed early. We will watch today!

      Delete
  3. I work late on Wednesdays, so they aren't my favorite day. But I'm off on Thursdays, so there's that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you are happy when Wed evening rolls around and you can look forward to a day off!

      Delete
  4. I don't watch TV. :( I'm lame. What are my Wednesdays like? While the kids are at school I prep for dinner and make everyone's lunches for the next day and hopefully once Callum naps, I run on the treadmill and do some writing. Then after school pickup, I had a meeting with teachers and support workers for one of the kids. Then Freddy and Ethan both had soccer practice (one was on one side of town at 5:30, the other one was on the other side at 5:45). Then came home and ate dinner at around 7, then Kylah had soccer from 7:45-9. I got Callum to bed, and then did dishes and laundry. Finally got to bed at midnight, like whoa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I am tired just reading this! Question... why do kids have soccer practice until 9:00!? Isn't that a little late?

      Delete
  5. I love Wednesdays too! On Wednesdays I do my mid week run (usually 5 miles), unless my gym closed early on monday and Tuesday ( which it has been). I also love the wednesday night shows. Middle, Modern Family, and Nashville are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Survivor!!! Who are you rooting for this season? Any people you can't stand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I WAS rooting for Varner. :( So sad...

      I am not into Tasha or Abi Maria. It's hard to say who I am for/against on the other tribes because they have barely been shown! And you?

      Delete
    2. I am rooting for Terry and Wiglesworth (seriously, Jeff overuses her last name), only for the fact that if either of them wins, Justin and I will win our Survivor pool. Last night was seriously a shocker - I was SO happy! I can't stand Abi.

      Delete
  7. I love that you love Wednesdays, but Thursdays are my jam :) Friday even better. Thursday means a tougher paced run but also a night on the couch watching Greys, and Friday means pole class, pizza and relaxation. Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Thursdays and Fridays sound PERFECT! Especially the pizza part!

      Delete
  8. Wednesday is usually my day off from running! I do strength training instead. Its usually a nice break during the week and helps me prepare for a few more days of running!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Tomorrow I lift upper body so I can rest for a big run on Sat!

      Delete