A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Sunday, September 8, 2013

What Running Has Taught Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


1. Running is just as much mental as it is physical.

2. As long as I keep running, my feet will be disgusting.

3. I am capable of much more than I think I am!

4. Swallowing a bug or two is no big deal. Extra protein, right!?

5. I can endure all kinds of pain.

6. How to pee in the woods.

7. My past does not define me.

8. If I don't run smart, I will get injured.

9. Even if I do run smart, I will still get injured.

10. To appreciate my body, 
and all the amazing things it is capable of.





What has running taught you?

No comments:

Post a Comment