A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Some More Tough Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This post is sort of silly since I haven't worked out in 3 days haha! Oh well, here's your blog for the day!

ONWARD!



Good morning! I have a nice yummy cup of "tough love" to  help you start your morning!


I don't find the time to exercise. I make the time to exercises.


Excuse: "I don't have time to work out."
Truth: No one has the time, but some people MAKE the time!



A 1 hour workout is 4% of your day.
No excuses.


The person who really wants to do something will find the way; the other person finds an excuse.


How do YOU make the time to exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment