A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Sunday, August 20, 2017

40 years!


Today, my parents have been married for 40 years!

40 FREAKING YEARS!!!!!!

My mom and dad are perfect for each other. I didn't really think about it when I was a kid, but as an adult, I am more aware of how much they love each other.

August 20, 1977
St. Paul's Lutheran Church
Millersburg, PA

How cute are they!?

When they got married, my mom was 19 and my dad was 17. I can't imagine getting married that young and sticking with it for 40 years. It goes to show my parents just knew they were meant for each other!


Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!!!! 
I hope your day is very special!

4 comments:

  1. Your parents are so stinking cute!
    It goes to show that it was such a different time back then and people got married so much earlier than today. It was the thing to do. It is very special that they are still together this long. Happy anniversary to them and may they enjoy 40 more years together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww happy anniversary to your parents! May we all experience that many happy years together with our partners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to your parents! I think it's so wonderful that they have made their marriage last for so many years. It's definitely something to celebrate and also admire :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to your parents!! They are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete