Last week, Kristina wrote a fun post about the websites she visits most. I was really excited to read about that, mostly because I am a very nosy person in regards to the personal lives of bloggers I follow. (Sorry if you find that creepy but it's the TRUTH!)
Kristina's post inspired me to do one in a very similar style! Here I will list the websites I go to every day as well as some that I visit a couple times a week.
~ Websites I Visit Every Day ~
1. Meg Go Run. Since I post every day and like to respond to all comments, I log into Meg Go Run a couple times a day. Meranda told me blogging would be so much easier once I had a smartphone, and she was correct! While I'd never dream of writing a whole post on my phone, I do comment via my phone.
2. Other Blogs! If you ever wondered what blogs I read regularly, check out my blog roll! I recently updated it because I realized it was a little outdated.
3. Facebook. Facebook is a great place for me to keep updated on the news. I follow The Washington Post, The New York Times, CNN, and NPR. I currently have 90% of my Facebook friends hidden just because it was getting to be too much “noise”. I was at the point where I either was going to quit Facebook or just hide a lot of people...
4. Solving JonBenet. This is my favorite JonBenet blog to read, and it's basically for the comments. It's more like a forum these days than a blog. While I don't agree with the host's theory of who killed JonBenet (he thinks it was her father with no help in the crime OR cover up from the mother), I do like to read all the discussions in the comments. I have only commented on the blog a couple times but I want to comment more because I have finally solidified some of my opinions on the case! Some of the comments and the host can be very condescending to those who don't agree with their theory, which I find annoying. But it's like a train wreck and I can't look away! This is what I read before I go to bed at night!
~ Websites I Visit A Couple Times A Week ~
1. Internet Movie Database. I like to check out the discussion forums for The View, Survivor, and Big Brother. Unfortunately, on February 20th, imdb disabled all of their message boards! I have been a member there for fourteen years, so it truly is the end of an era...
2. Google. Does Google even count? I am always asking Google stuff! Mostly I ask how old people are or if they are married. And by people, I mean my favorite hosts and political correspondents on CNN. Do you have favorite correspondents? I love...
Jim Acosta David Axelrod
David Gergen Gloria Borger
3. Amazon. We buy a lot of every day things on Amazon because we have Prime and it's so easy! I recently got a 10 pack of cat treats for the kitties. Now I don't have to buy cat treats for like a year!
What websites do you visit daily or weekly?
Do you have favorite news hosts/correspondents?