I am resurrecting a blog game I used to do back in the day! 2 Truths & 1 Lie is a fun way to share some stories with you. Thanks to past 2 Truths & 1 Lie posts, you have learned some interesting facts about me, such as...
* I quit high school track after only five practices.
* I was an extra in the movie Girl, Interrupted.
* I once did a cartwheel while crossing the finish line at a trail race.
So here we go again! Two of the statements below are true and one is a lie. Can you guess the lie!?
1. Before I got my job teaching elementary music, I taught 8th grade English.
2. My first sip of alcohol was on my 21st birthday, when I had a Mike's Hard Cranberry at Red Robin.
3. One of my favorite musical performances was as a Kit Kat girl in Cabaret.
Ooh, this one is tricky! Leave your answer for the LIE in the comments! Good luck! Answers tomorrow...
Were you in track in high school?
When did you have your first sip of alcohol?
Do you like musicals? Performing? Watching?