This week's theme is "About Me". I suppose if you are a regular reader of this blog, you already know a lot about me. You know I kiss my cats straight on the lips, you know what my toenails look like, and you know I dye my hair with $3 color from Dollar General.
So now that I've covered the "About Me" part (see how I did that?), here are 5 random things I want to say this Friday...
1. I love this meme... because I freaking HATE when men tell me to smile!!!
2. My weekend is wiiiiiiide open and free, which I am excited about. Actually, I do have dinner plans tonight. I get to reconnect with a friend I haven't seen in awhile! When school starts, I become a bad friend, and I am mad at myself for that.
3. Guess what I did this week? I wrapped a crap ton of Christmas presents! I love wrapping presents, so I wrap them for some of my coworkers who don't have a lot of time.
4. I don't think I can watch CNN or The View anymore. I am getting extreme November 8th anxiety. Like, it is affecting my life.
5. And last... a picture of Christmas you CAN'T unsee!
What do you do when men tell you to smile?
Do you like wrapping Christmas presents?