There are a couple places in this world that I will sing the praises of to anyone who is willing to listen! I even brag that some of these establishments should put me on their payroll as an ambassador! But for now, I am only an ambassador in the unofficial capacity.
Here my friends, are the 3 places I will always, always love... and will urge you to love them too!
1. Knoebels. America's largest free admission amusement resort! That's right, you do NOT need to pay to get into Knoebels! To ride rides, you can either purchase tickets and pay per ride as you go, or purchase a hand stamp and have unlimited rides. Knoebels has kiddie rides, family rides, and thrill rides. There is basically something for everyone! Even DOGS can ride the carousel, pioneer train, and antique cars!
Don't like spending money on food? Picnic! You can bring food and drink into the park!
Knoebels is shady and has lots of bathrooms and benches. There is a pool, camping, mini golf, arcade, games, and free entertainment!
WHY ARE YOU NOT AT KNOEBEL'S RIGHT NOW????
2. Aldi. I wrote specifically about this awesome grocery store in my post Why Aldi is Awesome. But the short story is absolutely everything is cheaper at Aldi than it is at other grocery stores.
Let me answer a couple of questions I frequently get about Aldi...
No, the food is not expired or almost expired.
Yes, you can get healthy foods there.
They do have organic fruits and vegetables.
They do have gluten free foods.
You may not be able to do absolutely all of your shopping there, but you can probably do a lot of it!
For instance, we don't get cat food and litter at Aldi because they don't carry the brand we use. The only fresh herb I have ever since there is cilantro. I can also find chicken breast cheaper at Wegman's ($1.79lb). But that's it! Everything else on my normal grocery list I am able to get at Aldi!
If you have never been to Aldi, I implore you to try it! Or take this virtual tour!
- Riding to the top of Pike's Peak on the Cog Railway.
- The Incline.
- Manitou Springs.
- Garden of the Gods.
- Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Driving to the top of Mount Evans.
- Touring the Denver Broncos stadium.
Are there any places or companies you wish you could be an official ambassador for?