Heather @ Girl Goes Running does a Friday 5, and today I am doing one too! Thanks for the inspiration, Heather! Not only are you an inspiring runner, but you're an inspiring blogger as well!
1. Paul found my wedding ring! Remember how I lost it? Well, I put off ordering a new one because it would be my THIRD wedding ring (This is the second time I lost it.) I am glad I procrastinated in regards to this matter because last week, Paul found my ring on the floor of his closet under a pair of jeans. WTH?
Also, please don't think I spend tons of money on my wedding ring(s). My running shoes (when not on sale) cost more than my ring, if that gives you an idea!
2. I am going to the dentist. I finally made a dentist appointment. I have been putting it off for over a year. It could be two years. I am not proud of it. I am not having any issues, I just need a teeth cleaning- the kind you are supposed to get every six months! I do not have any cavities, but I also realize skipping the dentist is not the way to go about things if I want to keep my mouth cavity free! Ugh, we all have that stuff we put off, right?
3. Got a minute? Hop on over to Budget and the Beach Tonya's post from a few weeks ago: 15 Traits of a Strong Woman. I really enjoyed it and it prompted me to do some self reflection!
4. No means NO! This week, I said NO to something. I am so glad that I did. I was worried that it wasn't the answer the other person wanted to hear, but guess what? TOO BAD! I'm too old to deal with crap like that. Actually, I did feel bad at first, but then I coaxed myself to be a big girl and get over it. Sometimes I still need to work on that part!
5. Snow! Central PA is supposed to get a HUGE snow storm tonight and all day tomorrow. Don't worry, I am ready!
Is the snow going to hit you?
Are you able to say NO when you really want to?