I earned my ACE Personal Training Certification a little over a month ago. It seems like I am taking my sweet time getting my personal training business set up, but there is a lot to think about!
Here is what I have done so far:
1. Secured a business email address.
2. Decided what services I will provide.
3. Designed a web site.
4. Created business cards.
5. Drew up a release of liability waiver.
Here is what I am doing this week:
1. Obtaining liability insurance.
2. Having the release of liability waiver looked over by an attorney.
3. Putting the finishing touches on my web site.
Once I have done those last three things, Megan Michael Training will be open for business! Don't worry, once it is official, I will announce it with FANFARE on Meg Go Run!
Have you ever started your own business?
Any advice for me as I start this new endeavor?