A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Top 5 Reasons I Am Excited For The School Year To Start!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



1. I feel like I am not contributing anything to the world during the summer. It's all about "me" and my little family- husband and cats. And while I thoroughly enjoy this time, it will definitely be good to feel like I'm doing my part to contribute to society. I'll still have plenty of time for my family!

2. I get to see my friends! The people I work with are VERY fun, and I am more inclined to call them my friends than my "colleagues", though they are both!

3. I get to dress up! In the summer, I'm either in my workout clothes or my pjs. Dressing up for work is FUN!

4. It will be nice to hit the gym bright and early. There will not be any scrawny 22 year old boys hogging the assisted pull up machine at that hour!

5. I have so many great ideas for my music classes this year! Summer has given me time to relax, clear my head, and brainstorm.



And a few things I will miss about summer...

1. Not setting an alarm.
2. Warm weather.
3. Eating when I am hungry, not when I have "time."
4. Peeing whenever I feel like it.
5. Spending massive amounts of time with Paul and the cats. I love them!


Are you ready for fall?
What will you miss about summer?

1 comment:

  1. I am really going to miss staying up late and sleeping in. I enjoyed taking my kids to discounted movie mornings. I am not looking forward to homework, spelling contract and studying for tests.
    I do love the fall weather, the colors of the leaves, and watching football.
    And I am really looking forward to mosquitos and other insects freezing and not pestering me when I am outside.

    ReplyDelete