A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Thursday, July 11, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE PERSON!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... No, it's not Nancy Grace's birthday!

Happy Birthday to my husband, Paul!


If you know him, you know he is a very special guy. 


There are many reasons I think he is awesome, and I will list a few of them here. (Nothing too mushy, don't worry!)

1. Paul loves our cats! He takes care of them and protects them!

2. Paul makes me chicken and iced coffee. All the time.

3. Paul is genuinely nice to every single person he meets. This is one of my favorite things about him.

4. Paul fixes all of my technological errors. When I drop my wireless mouse, he fixes it. When my mp3 player dies due to getting caught in a rainstorm while running, he fixes it.

5. Paul treats me like a princess! Even when I don't deserve to be treated like one.

6. Paul is hilarious. I think he gets more hilarious with age, and since he's old now, he's pretty damn funny.

7. Paul is a good friend. If you are his friend, you know what I am talking about!





Happy Birthday, Baberdoodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment